Diet challenge for 6 weeks (before puasa)

by - Friday, April 07, 2017

Morning guys.
So Revita n kawan revita ada buat challenge, diet challenge. "knapa nk diet Revita?", this question selalu je dpt,  krna nk cantik lah, cantik tu kena ada efforts, sebok complain je pasal gemok then just start diet lah kan. 2 tahun lepas Revita diet tau cz i was so gemok, n yeay it was success. i lost about 8-10 kg that time and my badan okay je sampai 5 bulan lepas. when i started my internship badan i okay lagi kot, i mean not that really buncit, lemak tu bleh control lagi, pipi takde lah tumpah2. i gained maybe like 5 Kg in last 5 months and i am not okay with it, so me n my friend start a diet challenge (again for me), I start with change my lifestyle lah, i am not that girl yg selalu exercise cz i am malas af, so drpd revita exercise semua tu, baik revita change my lifestyle again. so i start drink detox water again, i start beli chicken breast, brocolli, carrot, eat salad, semua tu, i start cook, no instant noodles for a month (yg ni gila babi susah, cz i am an indomie lover, indomie please sponsor me..) hahahhaa, no more nasi lemak for breakfast, no more nasi beringin for lunch, no more ice cream sebelum balik, no more mkn tgh mlm, no no no, but McD ice cream date still can lah (hint*) hahahhaaa. its been a week, i am okay, my perut start sakit dah, but yeah no pain no gain guys, please kalau nk kurus or nk cantik jgn ckp je, bagi efforts. should i post picture of me before n after? takyah kot, but wait i think ada.
This is me bfore start my internship, look at those legs. i want them back

This is me now, lengan besar, pipi besar, kaki besar. ahhhh. dah lah.





You May Also Like

0 comments