Jadi dosen di umur 23

by - Thursday, July 18, 2019

Hello,,
It's been so long since i updated my blog. 

How are you yg baca ini? I hope u guys are okay and happy.
I still remember last time i update my blog, when i got my scholarship for my master degree if am not mistaken.

So how's life? 
Alhamdulillah, everything went really well and great, i finished my master degree at 23. I am still 23 lol (24 on Dec). Now i am working as a full time lecturer in Jakarta, alhamdulillah. 

Gimana sih rasa nya jadi dosen muda? 
Well this question is really hard to explain tho. Gimana ya, jadi dosen, for me is not only how to teach my student well, the real challenge is to understand my studentss, their conditions, their feelings, so many students to take care lah rev? yes of course, but that's what i like the most. I am teaching for 6 Classes this semester, dari mata kuliah umum yg murid nya bisa sampe 80 an, sampe regular core subjects yg murid nya normal cuma 30, dari kelas regular pagi mahasiswa nya muda2 millennials sampe kelas malam kelas karyawan yg umur nya bisa aja jauh bgt di atas sy sendiri. I started teaching from March (4 months till now), but trust me, I've learnt a lot, I learnt something you cant learn only from theories. I learnt, i feel, i experience it myslef. 

Apasih challenges yg paling kerasa pas jd dosen?
So, from my 1st point i said i need to understand my students, and this is the biggest challenges, and also to keep doing everything sesuai dgn style saya sendiri, style mengajar sy sendiri tanpa masuk campur tangan org lain. I am 2nd born in my family with 3 total siblings, all 4 girls got their one attitude, this is the main reason why i said i need to understand them, even my biological sisters have different attitudes and habits, so do them, come from different background, different family, cultures, even how they communicate also different, this is the reason why i try to understand everyone, cz i know it myslef we can force someone to meet our expectations. For me, as long as i understand them, they will understand me, and thats it, thats how i got my student's willingness to study the subject i teach. 

Jadi dosen, dgn umur ga berbeda bgt untuk yg muda, is really interesting yet tiring, but i love this job, i love my students. my priority changes dari dulu cuma family dan hal ga penting lain nya to my family and my students. 


Udah itu aja kaya nya update for today, 

xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments